Salary to £60,000K (DOE) + Bonus + Car or CA + Excellent Benefits.
International market leader for temporary and permanent recruitment services within the M&E, Rail, Construction and Civil Engineering industries throughout the UK and abroad are seeking a Business Development Manager to promote their M&E/Construction Trades staffing solutions.
A pivotal role for the company, with the support of the Managing Director, Divisional Managers and Delivery Team, you be responsible for developing new and existing business relationships with large M&E/Construction blue chip companies through to small sub-contractors.
- Account development of existing business relationships.
- Establishing new business opportunities with Main/Sub Contractors by market research, networking and attending industry events.
- Attend regular client meetings to ascertain upcoming projects and anticipated headcounts.
- Provide clients with bespoke recruitment solutions on a PSL/Retained/Packaged Works/Sole Supplier basis.
- Main point of contact for bids, tenders, presentations and contract negotiations.
- Work with sales team/s on business development strategies and market mapping.
- 5 years plus proven track record in business development and delivery within the M&E or Construction Trades Construction sector.
- Experience of delivering recruitment services to Main/Sub Contractors.
- A consultative and persuasive relationship manager willing to invest time into forging the right commercial relationships for the business – not a quick sell mentality.
- Highly effective communicator with strong presentation skills and decision making/negotiating experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to operate at all levels plus within a close-knit team.
Establish 2000, 50 million turnover company. My client is a market leader for temporary and permanent recruitment services within the M&E, Rail, Construction and Civil Engineering industries.
We are only able to respond to Candidates who have Recruitment Industry Experience. If you have not heard from us within one week, please assume you have not been selected for an interview.
Rec2 Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Rec2 Recruitment specifically focuses on the placement of experienced Recruitment Professionals into the Built Environment, Engineering and Energy sector.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.