Niche consultancy that provides white collar personnel into high profile multi-billion infrastructure projects within the Rail, Airports and Highway sectors are seeking a customer facing Business Development Manager with a proven track record in business development and delivery within the white collar Construction sector (knowledge of the Civil Infrastructure sector is desirable) to join their successful business delivering into an abundance of tier 1 clients.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Account Management and development of key business relationships.
- Establish new business opportunities on top of maintaining current business by networking and attending industry events.
- Attend regular client meetings to ascertain upcoming projects and anticipated headcounts.
- Provide clients with bespoke and fully integrated recruitment solutions on a PSL/Retained/MSP basis.
- Main point of contact for bids, tenders, presentations and contract negotiations.
- Work with sales team/s on business development strategies and market mapping.
- 5 years plus proven track record in business development and delivery within the white collar Construction sector (knowledge of the Civil Infrastructure sector is desirable).
- Experience of delivering permanent and freelance recruitment services to the top 100 Principle/Main Contractors.
- A consultative and persuasive relationship manager willing to invest time into forging the right commercial relationships for the business – not a quick sell mentality.
- Highly effective communicator with strong presentation skills and decision making/negotiating experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to operate at all levels plus within a close knit team
Salary to £60,000K (DOE) + Commission + Car or Car Allowance +
Established in the 1960’s – 70 million turnover. As well as being one of the largest skilled labour and staff suppliers to the UK’s construction and rail companies, we also undertake rail and construction contracts. We operate in all types of civil engineering environments including roads and bridges, airports, nuclear facilities, utilities, and mainline and underground rail.
We are only able to respond to Candidates who have Recruitment Industry Experience. If you have not heard from us within one week, please assume you have not been selected for an interview.
Rec2 Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Rec2 Recruitment specifically focuses on the placement of experienced Recruitment Professionals into the Built Environment, Engineering and Energy sector.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.