Head of Renewable Wind – My client is seeking a talented and motivated senior level recruiter with a proven background in supplying recruitment services to the international Offshore Wind sector to build and lead a specialist division.
Established for over 35 yrs., they have a large footprint within the Offshore sectors, and provide personnel solutions to leading Survey, Inspection and Remote Vehicle/Submersible service providers the world over. Servicing an offshore portfolio of high-profile projects from the Renewables, Telecommunications, Oil & Gas, Salvage and Oceanographic/Scientific sectors.
Head of Renewable Wind – A pivotal role for the company, your responsibilities will include:
- Formulation of Business Development Strategies to grow the Offshore Wind/Renewable sectors.
- Establish new business opportunities on top of maintaining current business by networking and attending industry events.
- To agree targets and sales strategies with the Board and ensure individual targets are met and maintained.
- Monitor and control Divisional P&L budgets.
- Management of staff within your division.
- Consultant weekly and monthly business plan reviews.
- Recruitment & Training as well as external training where necessary.
This is a great opportunity to join a company that firmly believes in long lasting relationships over short term wins which drives their core company values.
Salary £100,000 to £150,000 + Bonuses + Company shares + Package + + +
Join an innovative, versatile, and personalised recruitment solution for the ever-increasing gap in the energy market. We have consistently delivered high quality engineers, marine and project crew for a global client list.
We don’t advertise all the roles we are working on, so the best way to hear more about the opportunities we have at present, is to speak with one of the team directly.
We are only able to respond to Candidates who have Recruitment Industry experience. If you have not heard from us within one week, please assume you have not been selected for an interview.
Rec2 Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Rec2 Recruitment specifically focuses on the placement of experienced Recruitment Professionals into the Built Environment, Engineering and Energy sector.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.