You must have previous experience in recruitment within the trades and labour sector to apply for this position.
Outstanding opportunity for an experienced senior consultant with a background in souring CPCS Drivers personnel to join one of the biggest suppliers of self-drive plant hire in the UK.
The delivery team supply CPCS personnel to operate hired Excavators, Dozers, Wheel Loaders, Rollers, Articulated/Dumper Trucks, Telehandlers and Backhoe Loaders and specialist plant equipment to construction/civil engineering projects across the UK.
Working alongside the Plant Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Management of the delivery team.
- Source and select candidates within the plant hire industry.
- Network and advertise for potential candidates to operate plant machine.
- Identify skills to match appropriately with machine hires.
- Negotiate pay rates with new operators.
- Deal with general queries relating to contracts, pay, logistics etc.
- Liaising with a whole range of plant operators.
- Match the correct operator to the correct machine.
£40,000 to £60,000 DOE + Company Car & Fuel Card
By listening to clients’ specific requirements, keeping abreast of the latest legislation and maintaining a relentless level of investment, the company has an unrivalled record of delivering quality and value.
We are only able to respond to Candidates who have Recruitment Industry Experience. If you have not heard from us within one week, please assume you have not been selected for an interview.
Rec2 Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Rec2 Recruitment specifically focuses on the placement of experienced Recruitment Professionals into the Built Environment, Engineering and Energy sector.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.