Salary £50,000K to £75,000K + Bonus Structure + Bespoke Package.
Are you a Branch Manager, Senior Manager or Regional Manager who is looking for your next move up the career ladder to Operations Management with the potential of a Director level role in time?
Established independent of recruitment solutions to the Construction and Property sectors are seeking a charismatic hands-on Operation Manager to provide responsibility for the growth and management of their growing London based operations.
A pivotal role for the company, with the support of the South UK Director your responsibilities will include the following:
- Management of staff within your Divisions.
- Formulation of Business Development Strategies to grow the BC & WC Divisions.
- Development of new revenue streams within the Construction sectors
- Consultant weekly and monthly business plan reviews.
- Recruitment & Training as well as recommending external training where necessary.
- Maintaining Staff discipline in line with company processes.
- To agree targets and sales strategies with the UK Director and ensure individual targets are met and maintained.
- Monitor and control Divisional P&L budgets.
Established in the 1980s. 100 million turnover company. Operating from five locations across the UK provides the perfect infrastructure to allow us to serve candidates and companies up and down the country. Serving the Construction industry for over 20 years we supply services to the Build, Fitout, Housing, Civils and M&E sectors.
If you have not heard from us within one week, please assume you have not been selected for an interview.
Rec2 Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Rec2 Recruitment specifically focuses on the placement of experienced Recruitment Professionals into the Built Environment, Engineering and Energy sectors.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.