*Proven recruitment experience gained within the Renewable Energy sectors is essential to be considered.
International supplier of personnel to the Renewable Energy sectors are seeking an experience Permanent Consultant with international recruitment experience of placing mid to senior level professionals within a range of clients within the Wind, Solar or Hydro renewable energy sectors to join their team.
The team provides international opportunities across the full lifecycle of Renewable Energy Generation including Development, Engineering, Construction, O&M, and Asset Management.
Responsibilities will include:
- Networking with mid to senior level professionals with the aim of placing them with Renewable Energy clients across Europe and US.
- Sourcing mid to senior level candidates for clients, ensuring technical, cultural, and experience fit.
- Develop business relationships with clients/hiring managers/C-suite decision makers.
- Attending conferences and industry events to keep abreast of the latest developments within both the renewable energy industry.
They are seeking individuals who have:
- 3/4 yrs. plus 360 recruitment experience gained within the Renewable Energy sectors.
- Strong at all aspects of 360 recruitment from BD to resourcing.
- Confident self-starter with an “it’s my business” attitude.
- Shown longevity in previous positions.
£30,000 to £45,000 (DOE) + excellent 10% – 60% commission structure + achievable career progression plans (Associate Director with equity), with salary increases for each promotion + activities and team nights out, annual, global incentive trips away etc.
We are only able to respond to Candidates who have Recruitment Industry experience. If you have not heard from us within one week, please assume you have not been selected for an interview.
Rec2 Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Rec2 Recruitment specifically focuses on the placement of experienced Recruitment Professionals into the Built Environment, Engineering and Energy sector.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.