*Proven experience of resourcing temporary personnel within a fast-moving market is essential to be considered.
Independent recruitment agency for temporary Construction and Engineering personnel is seeking an experienced Resourcer to join a busy blue-Collar T&L team.
Key duties will include:
- Resourcing of temp Trades and Labour personnel – Labourers, Groundworkers, Bricklayers, Carpenters, Electricians, Roofers, Plasterers, Drivers etc. for client requirements.
- Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a wide range of media.
- Resourcing candidates via database, job boards, referrals and advertising.
- Referencing and checking workers have the correct certificates to be on site (CSCS/PPE).
- Receiving and reviewing applications and creating a shortlist of candidates for the Trades and Labour Consultants.
£18,000 to £22,000 + Commission
We work with a large number of the UK’s largest construction and engineering companies as well as government organisations, councils, and housing associations.
We are only able to respond to Candidates who have Recruitment Industry Experience. If you have not heard from us within one week, please assume you have not been selected for an interview.
Rec2 Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Rec2 Recruitment specifically focuses on the placement of experienced Recruitment Professionals into the Built Environment, Engineering and Energy sector
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.