*Proven experience of working within a recruitment agency is essential to be considered
UK’s largest independent recruitment agencies for Construction and Engineering personnel is seeking an experienced Recruitment Resourcer to join a busy T&L team based in Croydon.
Key duties will include:
- Resourcing of temp Trades and Labour personnel – Labourers, Groundworkers, Bricklayers, Carpenters, Electricians, Roofers, Plasterers, Drivers etc. for client requirements.
- Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a wide range of media.
- Resourcing candidates via database, job boards, referrals and advertising.
- Referencing and checking workers have the correct certificates to be on site (CSCS/PPE).
- Receiving and reviewing applications and creating a shortlist of candidates for the Trades and Labour Consultants.
This is a great steppingstone for an experienced Resourcer seeking career advancement with the support of a nationally known brand name.
Interest from Recruitment Resources used to working within a fast-paced environment is invited.
Salary £20,000 to £24,000 (DOE) + monthly bonus + Industry Training Courses (REC) + Career Development.
Established 2006 – 60 million turnover. Specialist staffing provider working within the energy & process, construction, mechanical & electrical, logistics, facilities management and security industries.
We supply manpower at all levels within these markets, dealing with both blue- and white-collar personnel to ensure a flexible approach that suits each client’s needs, whatever they may be. Whether labour is needed in the short term, on a permanent basis, for a forecasted assignment or even as a contingency option in an emergency.
We are only able to respond to Candidates who have Recruitment Industry Experience. If you have not heard from us within one week, please assume you have not been selected for an interview.
Rec2 Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Rec2 Recruitment specifically focuses on the placement of experienced Recruitment Professionals into the Built Environment, Engineering and Energy sector
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.