Recruitment Resourcer – *Entry level opportunity! – Growing independent based in North London are seeking a resourcer to join a busy team providing temporary and permanent recruitment services to the construction sectors.
You will be resourcing an eclectic mix of grey & white-collar roles such as Façade/Glazing Designers, Joiners/Bench Joiners, Estimators, Electrical Supervisors and Production Managers, etc. for an established client list.
Duties will include:
- Resourcing CVs via database searches, job boards, referrals, and advertising.
- Receiving and reviewing applications and creating shortlists.
- Contacting the candidates and perform phone interview to establish the experience they have.
- Editing and helping candidates write CV’S as and when needed.
- Preparing CVs for submission.
- Provide interview prep and interview feedback.
- Adhering to right to work policies and compliance.
- General administration duties.
- Recruitment industry experience is highly desirable or sales experience (B2B or B2C (Estate Agent, Finance, Insurance, Telesales, Product sales, etc.)
- Happy to pick up the phone and make calls.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
£18,000 to £24,000 (doe) + Commission + Benefits + Career progession to Recruitment Consultant.
Over 20 years of experience in the construction industry. We strongly believe in “being of service” to our clients. We make it a point to ensure that the experience candidates and clients have with us is only a positive one.
We are a dynamic, motivated and successful team. Our success is down to our drive and determination to deliver the best service possible to our clients and candidates alike. Whether you are an experienced consultant or a trainee we are always looking to recruit talented individuals to come and join us.
We don’t advertise all the roles we are working on, so the best way to hear more about the opportunities we have at present, is to speak with one of the team directly.
We are only able to respond to Candidates who have Recruitment Industry experience. If you have not heard from us within one week, please assume you have not been selected for an interview.
Rec2 Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Rec2 Recruitment specifically focuses on the placement of experienced Recruitment Professionals into the Built Environment, Engineering and Energy sector.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.