- Salary £25,000 to £30,000 (DOE) + Quarterly Bonus
- Friendly, grownup environment.
- Structured career development to Recruitment Consultant.
Join a leading provider of Trades and Labour in London and the South East who are highly experienced in all aspects of Construction, Mechanical & Electrical, Plant & Civil and Railways are seeking an experienced T&L Resourcer/Labour Manager to support their Trades & Labour Team based in North London.
Responsibilities will include:
- Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a wide range of media
- Using candidate database, job boards and referrals.
- Referencing and checking workers have the correct certificates to be on site.
- Resourcing candidates via database, job boards, referrals and advertising.
- Receiving and reviewing applications and creating a shortlist of candidates for the T&L Team.
- Previous T&L Delivery/ Recruitment experience.
- Customer Service Driven.
- Happy to pick up the phone and make calls.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Driven and motivated to succeed in a competitive environment.
They have an excellent reputation in the trades market and are on many PSL’s, the team is constantly winning new business and growing at a fast pace. So if you want to be part of this success story, have a passion for the construction industry and are used to working to an extremely fast pace then this is the job for you
Established in 2011 – 25 million turnover – We are a specialist provider of integrated support services offering a cost effective, reliable and professional blue and white collar recruitment solution to the Construction, Building Services, Rail and Civil Engineering industries throughout the UK and Ireland.
Our specialist divisions cover temporary and contract assignments, permanent placements and contracting services. We offer a professional service based on an in-depth knowledge of the markets in which we operate, and a conceptual process based on an understanding of a candidate and client requirements.
We are only able to respond to Candidates who have Recruitment Industry Experience. If you have not heard from us within one week, please assume you have not been selected for an interview.
Rec2 Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Rec2 Recruitment specifically focuses on the placement of experienced Recruitment Professionals into the Built Environment, Engineering and Energy sector.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.