Specialist supplier of labour and trades, site management staff, construction logistics and subcontract packages to the construction industry are seeking a Regional Manager to support several key blue-chip contractors on numerous residential and commercial construction projects across the South of England ((Hampshire, Sussex & Surrey).
Key responsibilities will include:
- Account Management and ongoing development of key business relationships.
- Establish new business opportunities on top of maintaining current business by networking and attending industry events.
- Attend regular client meetings to ascertain upcoming projects and anticipated headcounts.
- Act as the point of contact for client requests and queries.
- Work alongside the delivery team to enhance and maintain delivery service levels.
- 5 years plus proven track record in business development and delivery within the blue-collar Construction sector.
- Experience of delivering services to Principle/Main Contractors.
- A consultative and persuasive relationship manager willing to invest time into forging the right commercial relationships for the business – not a quick sell mentality.
- Highly effective communicator with strong presentation skills and decision making/negotiating experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to operate at all levels plus within a close-knit team
Salary to £50,000 + Bonus Scheme + Company Car + Package
Join a highly regarded specialist with over 40yrs. experience in the supply of high-quality labour and personnel to blue-chip contractors on flagship projects across the UK.
We are only able to respond to Candidates who have Recruitment Industry Experience. If you have not heard from us within one week, please assume you have not been selected for an interview.
Rec2 Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Rec2 Recruitment specifically focuses on the placement of experienced Recruitment Professionals into the Built Environment, Engineering and Energy
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.